My Digi Art

Friday, June 24, 2011

Dustin Pike's Challenge - Red, White and Blue

Hi everyone!  Okay, I say it every time but this card was so much fun to work on.  I saw a Triple Easel Card over at http://www.docrafts.com/ .   Well I wanted to make one but I also wanted to make a Flower Pot Card.  Never trying either before I thought why not both at once.  I joined the Challenge over at Dustin Pike’s   http://dustinpike.blogspot.com/2011/06/challenge-red-white-and-blue.html , Red White and Blue.   He has the best Challenges and images!  Go over and check his site out and enter the contest. 

     I hope Dustin does not mind but I cut the head off his free image “FB050411B” and placed it in the middle of his other image “Peeking”.  I just wanted the little guy to be looking forward. 

Here is the list of supplies:
Images – Dustin Pike’s “Peeking” and “FB050411B” plus some free wall
     paper from Whitney Caroline
Spellbinders Nestabilities Scalloped Ovals
Martha Stewart’s Punch around the page “Vintage Lace”
Card Stock – red, white and blue
Fibracolor Markers – Black, Blue, Red and Green
Offray Ribbon
Stickles “Star Dust” glitter
Dimensional Dots
Word Processor generated “Happy Birthday” and
Scotch tape to hold it together



     It lays flat to mail.  What I love is you pull the flower out and you have room now for a note on each.  I will have fun coming up with stamps and sayings for inside.  Not sure who I am sending it to, I hope they like it. 

    Leave a comment and let me know what you think!   

TTFN,

CraftyGirl

4 comments:

  1. Wow.... this is AWESOME!
    hugs,
    Pauline

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! This is just amazing! I hope whoever you send it to really appreciates is! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is just too, too adorable. Send it to me if you can't find somebody who wants it.. Thanks for joining us again at "Pike's Playground" this week.
    Hugz,
    Gramma

    ReplyDelete
  4. These cards are really lovely,have been meaning yo make a flowe pot card for a while,you have inspired me.

    Thanks so much for entering my blogging is for sharing giveaway, hope you will share some more of your work

    ReplyDelete