My Digi Art

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

DYSU Challenge #38 Duo


DYSU Challenge #38 is Duo!  Loads of fun coming up with something with two.  You only have a short time to enter the challenge so hurry and go to http://doyoustackup.blogspot.com/2011/09/dysu-challenge-38-duo.html .     I used two of Dustin Pike's images and left the background black to make the pictures pop.  Speaking of pop, I used short and regular pop dots so the roof has an angle to it and popped up the front door wreath. 
I used:
Dustin Pike's: Lodge digi and his Swag digi
Glossy Accents on the windows, lantern and light bulbs on the roof
Stickles: Stardust on all the snow
Glitter Gel pens:
     Red on bows and berries
      Yellow on popcorn
Pop dots: both short and regular
Black and white card stock





 Leave me a comment, I love hearing from you!

TTFN,

CraftyGirl

No comments:

Post a Comment