My Digi Art

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

"Animal Antics" Challenge from Bugaboo

Bugaboo is having a wonderful challenge “Animal Antics”.  If you would like to join or just check them out go to: http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.com/2011/10/bugaboo-welcomes-greeting-farm-for.html   These party animals jumped off the page at me.  What’s a birthday without cake, balloons and some ice cream (I know it is supposed to be a cupcake monkey but I like ice cream)? 
I used:
Bugaboo Image – “Cupcake Monkey”, "Cake Monkey" & "Balloon Monkey” 
Black, white, red, yellow and blue card stock
Glitter Gel pen by Gelistix
Fibra markers
Coloring pencils
Dimensional tape
Double stick tape
Offray jewels



Thank you for stopping, I love hearing your comments so take a minute to leave me some words of wisdom or just say hi. 

TTFN,

CraftyGirl

1 comment:

  1. ADORABLE card - congrats on being our winner this week!! Thanks so much for playin' along with us this week for the Catch The Bug "Animal Antics" Challenge with Bugaboo Stamps! Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min
    Kaymin Kreations

    ReplyDelete