My Digi Art

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Bugaboo Challenge "October Anything Goes"

Bugaboo Challenge “October Anything Goes” at:  http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.com/2011/10/happy-world-card-making-day-october.html .  This is my first entry in a Bugaboo challenge and I am entering this card with their free digital stamp, I believe her name is Darla.    They have lots of wonderful digital stamps there, so you should go check them out. 
I used:
Free Darla digital stamp from Bugaboo
White card stock
Black card stock
Pink card stock
Fibra markers
Plain white paper for the flowers
Stickles “Stardust”
Glossy accents
Nestabilities – Classic Circle and Classic Scallop
McGill – Branch punch
Background paper by ATD Season Paper Pad
Left over green paper for the leaves
McGill – Medium 6 petal flower for the middle rose
McGill – Petite Petals Perfect Petals Punch for small roses
Sizzix Swirl die cut






Thank you for stopping by and I hope you liked what I made.  Leave me a comment, I love hearing from you.  Become a follower, it does not hurt even a little bit. 

TTFN,

CraftyGirl

No comments:

Post a Comment