My Digi Art

Friday, October 21, 2011

“Zombie Bunny”

This Zombie Bunny has seen better days.  I think it was a case of death by chocolate.   I mean his eyes are blood shot, clothes tattered and he has that give me chocolate or give me death look on his furry little face (at least that’s the look I get when I crave chocolate).  I made stripes out of the Ooey Gooey punch alternating Stickles and Glossy Accents.  Hambo Hoedown did a wonderful job on this digi and to think I got it free for joining in on last week’s challenge.  If you join this week you will get whatever wonderful digi they are creating for next week.
 
I used:
Hambo Hoedown Image – “Zombie Bunny” and Sayings 
Paper from – A T D Seasons “Year Book paper pad”
Glitter Gel pen by Gelistix
Fibra markers
Coloring pencils
Dimensional tape
Double stick tape
Martha Stewart’s – Ooey Gooey Punch
Nestibilities – Classic circle
Scraps of – Red, Purple, Green, Pale Yellow, Yellow, White and Black card stock
Edge punch by Carl
Glossy Accents
Stickles - Stardust






I am joining the following challenges:
Hambo Howdown – It’s a little sketchy – with “Zombie Bunny” http://hambochallenges.blogspot.com/2011/10/its-little-sketchy.html
 
Delicious Doodles – Challenge #4 “Halloween but NO colour Orange”
The Poodle Parlour – “Spooky Halloween”
Karen’s Doodles – “Animal Antics” http://karensdoodleschallengeblog.blogspot.com/2011/10/animal-antics.html
Bugaboo – “Animal Antics”
Thank you for stopping by, leave me a comment or two.   I love hearing from you!

TTFN,

CraftyGirl

11 comments:

  1. AWESOME - he is just brilliant. LUV this. Thank you for playing at Delicious Doodles :-)
    Ike xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very creative!! Love it! Thanks for joining us at Karen's Doodles for our animal antics challenge.

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome job on Zombie Bunny. I agree this is definitely the look of a chocolate craving. I love your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love it, and that sentiment is so perfect!! Thanks for joining us this week at Catch The Bug.
    hugs
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun card! The ghosts in the background and drippy goo only ramp up the spooky/silly factor. Geez, I just hope I don't look like this when I'm searching for my chocolate fix! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. You did a super job on this!! I love your description! Thanks for playing with us at the Hoedown!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh how perfect, love that dripping zoombie goo background!! Thanks for joining us at the Hoedown!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello,

    Super fun card! I do love the blood shot eyes!!

    Thank You for joining us with our 'halloween with no orange' challenge over at Delicious Doodles.

    Keryn :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome card - thanks for sharing it with us at Delicious Doodles.
    Hugs,
    Jodi

    ReplyDelete
  10. He's a crazy little guy! thanks for playing along with us at Karen's Doodles!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh this is hilarious! I love that you made him so creepy looking with blood-shot eyes and everything! Thanks for playing along at the Hoedown!

    ReplyDelete