My Digi Art

Friday, January 20, 2012

“Dancing Fairy” Birthday Card

I am honored to be a Guest Designer this month for Cute Card Thursday and made this for their “Music / Dance” challenge at: http://cutecardthursday.blogspot.com/ .  You have time to enter so go check it out.   
My image is from Dustin Pike’s stash at Doodle Dragon’s Studio’s at: http://dustinpike.blogspot.com/  I love his images and I am a Design Team member there.  But I loved his images before I was a Design Team member. 
My Tip: Don’t force it.  I tried to make this card one way and the card had other ideas.  You just have to get in the zone and let it happen.   I did not plan for this to be an easel card but when I glued down all the elements to the card it opened the wrong way.  Aaahhhhkkkk, I saved it by making it into this easel card.  You just never know until you are finished some times.    

I am entering this project in the following challenges:

Polly Crafts has a “Bingo” challenge (I picked Pink, Image & Die Cuts) at:

Party Time has a “Happy Birthday” challenge at:

City Crafters has a “Pretty Inside and Out” challenge at:

DYSU (Do You Stack Up) has a “Patterned Paper” challenge at:

Flutter By Wednesday has a “Open” challenge at:

Shelly has a “Designers Choice” challenge at:

TSB (The Stamping Boutique) has a “Birthday” challenge at:

I used for this project:

Doodle Dragon Studio’s – “Winged Fairy” image
White & Pink card stock
Designer Paper – My Mind’s Eye
Rose Art Color Pencils
Glitter Gen Pens
Queen & Co - Pearls
Nestabilities – Classic Oval and Classic Scallop Oval
MS – Butterfly Punch
Tim Holtz – Distressing Tool
Fabrico – Chocolate Ink



Thank you for stopping by!  I love hearing from you so take a minute and leave me a comment or two.  While you are here become a follower and above all have a very blessed day. 

TTFN,

CraftyGirl

14 comments:

  1. Fabulous card, love the paper you have used. Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

    -Wenche

    ReplyDelete
  2. This couldn't be cuter ... beautifully done ... many thanks for playing at CCCB

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a very nice card,I love the image and the papers are great. Thanks for joining us for the Pollycraft Challenge.
    Jane
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card!

    Thanks for joining us for the Bingo challenge at Pollycraft this week!

    Arabella

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable and I love all the little butterflies flying around! Thanks so much for joining our "Anything Goes" challenge at Shelly's Images! Please come back and join us again real soon!!

    Darlene
    Shelly's Images DT
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so adorable.. That image just makes me smile.. Thanks so much for playing along with us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute card! Love the polka dots and stripes combined. So glad you joined us at Flutterby Wednesday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is sooooo stinkin cute! :) I love the digi and the colored papers you chose! Please don't forget to add our badge to your side bar to be considered for prizes, if you haven't already (the "prize patrol" will check!) Thanks for playing with us this week at Party Time Tuesdays!

    ~Cely
    PTT DT member

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a sweet Birthday Easel Card. I love the cute image and those beautiful butterflies. Thanks so much for joining us at Party Time Tuesdays this week.

    Danie - PTT Design Team.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What an adorable image from Dustin! Great little card! Thanks for joining us at DYSU!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fun and Fabulous, thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Adorable! !! Thanks so much for joining us at CCCB!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. She's a cutie

    kitten - Shelly's team

    ReplyDelete
  14. A GORGEOUS card. I just ADORE those beautiful papers and the stunning butterflies with pearls! Thanks so much for joining us, last week, at DYSU!

    ReplyDelete