My Digi Art

Saturday, February 1, 2014

"Frosty Face" Card


My other project:


LOL, I was going to enter my last project that took 19 minutes to make but then I noticed you have to make a card for Mel Jen's "Make it in 30 minutes or less" challenge.  So using the same image and paper I had on my desk I made this card in 10 minutes flat.  So both took 29 minutes in all.  Guess I need to read more carefully next time.  :)

I used in this project:

Mel Jen's - "Frosty Face" image
Authentique - DP
Le Plume II by Marvy - Markers

I would like to enter my project in the following challenges:

Christmas Card
http://christmascardchallenges.blogspot.com/2014/01/christmas-card-challenges-9-anything.html

Mel Jen 's - 10 minutes
http://meljensdesignsdt.blogspot.com/2014/01/challenge-195-times-up.html

Have a blessed day!
Thanks for stopping by,
don’t forget to leave a comment.

TTFN,

CraftyGirl

1 comment:

  1. What a fun wintery set! Great job!
    Thanks so much for joining in on our challenge at Meljens Designs this week! Good Luck to you!
    Hugs,
    Dee (Sprytebyrd) Meljens Designs Team Coordinator
    Sprytebyrd's Sentiments

    ReplyDelete