My Digi Art

Wednesday, February 1, 2017

"NutCrackers" & "Magnolia" - Cards



Hello, Crafting by Designs is having another amazing challenge (Anything Goes)!!!  I am excited to use "NutCrackers" by Melon Headz and "Magnolia" pre-colored by Fred She Said as my images from our sponsors.  

Come join us at:   http://craftingbydesigns.blogspot.com/
Please stop by the Design Team Members Blogs and see their spectacular projects and leave them a bit of love.   :)

I used in this project:
                                                                         
Melon Headz - NutCrackers
&
Fred She Said - Magnolia - Pre Colored
Darice - Dot Embossing folder (on the Magnolia card)
American Crafts - Design Paper (on both cards)
Stickles - Stardust (on the Magnolia card)
Say it in Crystals - Bling (on the NutCrackers card)
                    
I would like to enter my project in the following challenges:

Have a blessed day!
Thanks for stopping by,
don’t forget to leave a comment.

TTFN,
CraftyGirl


No comments:

Post a Comment